What is the eHealth Award?
– The eHealth Award is a cooperation between Vitalis, Sahlgrenska Science Park, HealthTech Nordic and Cerner
– The award is a response to the Nordic Innovation’s “2030 Nordic Health System Vision”
– The collaborating organisations aim to draw attention to the great digital innovations that exist in the Nordics today, as they can contribute to a more sustainable and integrated care, and more engaged patients and citizens
– The registration is open from 6 February to 2 April 2020
– The winner will be presented at the opening ceremony of Vitalis conference in Gothenburg, Sweden on 5 May 2020 and will receive; 50 000 SEK in prize money, 10 hours of publicity work provided by Miltton Group, speaking slot at relevant conference such as Cerner’s European Collaboration Forum in London 2021, and publicity in social media
Who can participate?
The award is open to Nordic small businesses that have an innovative eHealth solution or product that has shown benefits for the patient, citizen, healthcare professional and/or healthcare organisation.
Terms and Conditions for eHealth Award
Read Terms and Conditions here
Criteria for participation
a. The product or solution has been piloted and tested and has shown beneficial results for patient, citizen, clinician, and/or healthcare organization
b. The product or solution must have the potential for scalability on a national and international level
c. To an extent or fully have involved the end user group as part of the development of the product/solution
d. The product/solution must to a degree improve or affect one or more of the following:
i. Enhance citizen and/or patient engagement
ii. Enhance work processes for healthcare and welfare professionals
iii. Organizational development
iv. Care outcomes
v. Improved quality of life
– Carolina Wallenius (Chairman), General Manager, Cerner
– Charlotta Gummeson, CEO, Sahlgrenska Science Park
– Evamaria Nerell, Analyst, National Board of Health and Welfare, Sweden
– Fabian Bolin, CEO & Co-founder, War On Cancer
– Heidi Stensmyren, Chairman, The Swedish Medical Association
– Maria Sterner, Business Manager, Vitalis
– Marianne Larsson, Innovation Director, Innovation Skåne
– Rasmus Malmborg, Senior Advisor, Nordic Innovation
– Werner Christie, CEO, World Health Connections AS
For more information visit our Facebook page or contact project lead firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank you to our sponsor Miltton Group!