Wearables in Healthcare – Will Wearables, Sensors, and Mobile devices transform your lifestyle?
– Aging in place, Assisted and Independent Living, Nursing Homes and remote monitoring
Monday May 20th, 10 am – 5 pm
…explore the paradigm shift enabled by wearables
Join the conversation on how wearables have made a tangible difference in patient outcomes and the quality of life for healthcare challenged individuals. Wearables are continually improving the seamless delivery of real time healthcare data to your family, primary caregiver and others in your circle of care. Come and learn from global thought leaders on how these technologies are causing a paradigm shift for Health and wellness services in the home.
Join us for an educational and informative one day conference on how these technologies are rapidly moving the “point of care” from the hospital to the home. Come and learn from our global thought leaders on how these technologies are causing a paradigm shift for Health and wellness services in your home.
David Metcalf, PhD, Director of the Mixed Emerging Technology Integration Lab
(METIL), Institute for Simulation and Training, University of Central Florida
Who should attend?
- Telehealth and Telemedicine exec.
- Professionals focused on Aging in Place
- Population Health
- Remote Health monitoring professionals
- Government reps.
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living professionals
- Independent living agencies
- Home care agencies private and Gov. sponsored
- Smart Home technology vendors
- Visiting Home Nurses
- Health and Wellness professionals
This conference is arranged by Vitalis in cooperation with Intelligent Health Association.
- Pris för konferensen inkl. lunch och två kaffepauser, 2 700 SEK
- Pris för konferensen inkl. lunch och två kaffepauser vid anmälan även till Vitalis konferens 21-23 maj, 1 800 SEK
Är du intresserad av att sponsra denna konferens? Kontakta Maria Sterner, email@example.com, +46 31 733 818193.