Born in Romania in 1996, Vlad graduated from the University of Bucharest with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. He continued his academic development pursuing a Master’s Degree in the same field at Uppsala University where he is currently studying.
14:30 - 15:00
- Användbarhet / Appar / Exempel från verkligheten (goda/dåliga) / Informationssäkerhet / Innovativ/forskning / Kommun / Personcentrering, samverkan över organisationsgränser
- Chef/Beslutsfattare / Forskare (även studerande) / Patientorganisationer/Brukarorganisationer / Politiker / Studerande / Tekniker/IT/Utvecklare / Upphandlare/inköp/ekonomi/HR / Verksamhetsutveckling / Vårdpersonal
- Primärvård i utveckling -praktiska exempel
Our research has also highlighted the need to find new digital tools and adapt the existing digital solutions to provide a better working environment for workers in primary care. This would imply moving away from "pen and papper" analog systems towards a more digitally integrated, cohesive system.
The suggestions that we provide in this presentation are based on sound scientific studies previously conducted and on extensive field interviews with more than 20 involved specialists and data gathering on the current system. We have also conducted two surveys in order to understand how patients feel in regards to the current primary care system and participated in observations to see how primary care professionals operate on a daily basis.
Some of the solutions we propose are:
- the smart, easy to use design of graphical interfaces that also adapt and learn the user's behaviour to provide ease of access
- adding more real time alternatives to get in touch with medical professionals such as live chat messaging
- using wearable devices to monitor frequent patients' clinical measurements
- modernizing the analog areas of the current system with the help of new technologies.
Looking forward into the future, we have ideas of how a future system could look like in 2030. The areas of improvement are relying on the continuous development of artificial intelligence and machine learning, all integrated to reiterate our objective: an efficient, human-centered primary care. We hope that these improvements would lead to a better medical system and change society for the better.
Klicka här för att se presentationen från detta seminarie