Gerda Marie Rist
Gerda Marie currently works in Healthcare DENMARK in the intersection between the public sector, private companies, and other actors in the life science area to increase the international knowledge of Danish life sciences.
Gerda Marie has +15 years of experience in the Danish life science industry with focus on R&D and project management. She has a PhD in medicinal chemistry and is certified in project management, change management and Lean.
10:30 - 11:30
- Annat, eHälsa
- Användbarhet / Exempel från verkligheten (goda/dåliga) / Information/myndighet / Innovativ/forskning / Patientsäkerhet
- Best of Nordic
- Omsorgspersonal / Politiker / Verksamhetsutveckling / Vårdpersonal
The Nordic cooperation in the field of healthcare relies heavily on innovation, and the patient is in the center of the development of healthcare in the Nordic countries. This means that we share new ideas, new research, new technology, new solutions and we work together in an extensive Nordic cooperation in order to make the best outcomes as possible for the patients.
In this session at Vitalis, Healthcare DENMARK and partners will present the result from the project Branding Nordic Healthcare Strongholds, including a Nordic white paper on Smart Digital Health. The project focuses on the impact, opportunities, and challenges for a future extensive Nordic collaboration in the field of Smart Digital Health, which is one of four strongholds highlighted in a recent analysis of the Nordic strongholds and qualities of the Nordic health tech ecosystem. The objective of the project is to meet the global challenges of an increasing number of chronic patients, elderly people, and mental health illnesses.
· Shampa Bari, Regional Director, Swecare Foundation
· Helen Houmøller Rasmussen, Deputy Head, TeleCare Nord
· Tina Nordlander, Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway
· Eero Toivainen, Senior Advisor, Business Finland
· Introduction: Svein Berg, Managing Director of Nordic Innovation.
· Facilitator: Gerda Marie Rist, PhD, Chief Consultant, Healthcare DENMARK
The Branding Nordic Healthcare Strongholds project is one of the activities funded by Nordic Innovation through the Nordic Welfare Solutions project, which is one of the flagship projects under the Nordic prime ministers' initiative Nordic Solutions to Global Challenges.
Nordic Solutions to Global Challenges is the five Nordic prime ministers' initiative to share knowledge and experience to help reaching the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The initiative is coordinated by the Nordic Council of Ministers.
Klicka här för att se presentationen från detta seminarie