Dr. Christian Guttmann is one of European’s forefront leader in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science. His expertise is in the cross-section of the AI industry and advanced science, with a focus on AI, machine learning, natural language processing, robotics, machine vision, and artificial general intelligence. He is currently the Executive Director at the Nordic Artificial Intelligence Institute (NAII). The NAII is a global alliance of global expert leaders that are dedicated to using AI for social and economic prosperity. He is the Global Head of AI and Vice President at Tieto. He shares daily many relevant AI articles on Linkedin and Twitter, you are welcome to follow him on those channels.
15:30 - 17:00
- Chef/Beslutsfattare / Forskare (även studerande) / Omsorgspersonal / Patientorganisationer/Brukarorganisationer / Politiker / Studerande / Tekniker/IT/Utvecklare / Upphandlare/inköp/ekonomi/HR / Verksamhetsutveckling / Vårdpersonal
- Ethics in Artificial Intelligence and Health Care
- Etik / Innovativ/forskning
The topics covered will be:
1) AI and Ethics: Experience in radiology
2) Implementation of ethics guidelines and an ethical certificate
3) How to build trust with patients and doctors.
4) Medical AI Ethics in Natural Language Interfaces and Chatbots